ploticus - Command line utility for creating charts and plots
PLOTICUS is a command line utility for creating bar, line, pie, boxplot,
scatterplot, sweep, heatmap, vector, timeline, Venn diagrams, and other
types of charts and plots. ploticus is good for automated or just-in-time
graph generation. It handles date, time, and categorical data nicely, and
has some basic statistical capabilities. It can output to GIF, PNG, SVG,
SWF, JPEG, PostScript, EPS, and X11. You can use convenient preset options
or create complex scripts with rich and detailed color and style operations.
- * 2007-09-08 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> - 2.33-3
- Increased to version 2.33 and increment to release 3 to override rpmforge.
- * 2007-09-08 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> - 2.32-2
- Added JPEG, GD, BMP, PNG and FreeType2 support.
- * 2007-09-08 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> - 2.32-1
- Initial package.