asterisk11 - PBX and telephony application and toolkit
Asterisk is an Open Source PBX and telephony development platform that
can both replace a conventional PBX and act as a platform for developing
custom telephony applications for delivering dynamic content over a
telephone similarly to how one can deliver dynamic content through a
web browser using CGI and a web server.
Asterisk talks to a variety of telephony hardware including BRI, PRI,
POTS, and IP telephony clients using the Inter-Asterisk eXchange
protocol (e.g. gnophone or miniphone).
- * 2013-05-25 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> 11.4.0-6
- Updated to 11.4.0
- * 2011-05-16 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> 184.108.40.206-13
- Updated to 220.127.116.11
- * 2011-05-16 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> 1.8.4-10
- Remove g729/g723, add g72x.
- Use SENTINEL as field terminator in realtime channels
- Reorder timing sources, until bug 19304 is fixed.
- * 2011-05-14 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> 1.8.4-9
- Update to 1.8.4
- If apache user exists, put it in the asterisk group.
- * 2011-04-27 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> 1.8.4-7
- Update to 1.8.4-rc3
- Created and added patch that triggers AMI events on Redirect.