hispavoces-sfl-diphone - Female Spanish voice SFL for Festival
Female Castillian-Spanish (es_ES) voice "SFL" for Festival.
This is a diphone-based male Spanish voice for the Festival speech synthesis
system. These original audio files were recorded by a professional voice
talent in a recording studio.
This voice was developed by the Consejeria de Innovacion, Ciencia y Empresa
of the Junta de Andalucia on a project awarded to MP Sistemas in
collaboration with Intelligent Dialogue Systems (INDISYS).
The primary objective was to integrate a higher-quality diphone-based
Spanish voice in Guadalinex v4.0, an Ubuntu-based Linux distribution
promoted by the Government of Andalusia (Spain). See
http://www.guadalinex.org for more information.
- * 2010-01-19 - Ray Strode <rstrode[AT]redhat[DOTCOM]> - 1.96-18
- Make work
- * 2010-01-15 - Ray Strode <rstrode[AT]redhat[DOTCOM]> - 1.96-17
- Fix build
- * 2009-09-29 - Matthias Clasen <mclasen[AT]redhat[DOTCOM]> - 1.96-16
- Add native pulseaudio support (#471047)
- * 2009-09-10 - Bernie Innocenti <bernie[AT]codewiz[DOTORG]> - 1.96-15
- Disable esd support (resolves: rhbz#492982)
- * 2009-07-29 - Matthias Clasen <mclasen[AT]redhat[DOTCOM]> - 1.96-14