compat-pcre - Perl-compatible regular expression library
Perl-compatible regular expression library.
PCRE has its own native API, but a set of "wrapper" functions that are based on
the POSIX API are also supplied in the library libpcreposix. Note that this
just provides a POSIX calling interface to PCRE: the regular expressions
themselves still follow Perl syntax and semantics. The header file
for the POSIX-style functions is called pcreposix.h.
- * 2009-11-30 - Dennis Gregorovic <dgregor[AT]redhat[DOTCOM]> - 7.8-3.1
- Rebuilt for RHEL 6
- * 2009-07-25 - Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng[AT]lists.fedoraproject[DOTORG]> - 7.8-3
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
- * 2009-02-26 - Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng[AT]lists.fedoraproject[DOTORG]> - 7.8-2
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Mass_Rebuild
- * 2008-10-01 - Lubomir Rintel <lkundrak[AT]v3.sk> - 7.8-1
- Update to 7.8, drop upstreamed patches
- Fix destination of documentation (#427763)
- Use buildroot macro consistently
- Separate the static library, as per current Guidelines
- Satisfy rpmlint
- * 2008-07-04 - Tomas Hoger <thoger[AT]redhat[DOTCOM]> - 7.3-4
- Apply Tavis Ormandy's patch for CVE-2008-2371.