ttyload - Terminal-based graphical load monitor.
ttyload is a little *NIX utility which is meant to give a color-coded graph of
system load averages over time.
* Runs on Linux, FreeBSD, IRIX and Solaris.
* Uses fairly standard, bard hard-coded, ANSI escape sequences for screen
manipulation and colorzation.
* Ships with (but doesn't install, or even build by default) a relatively
self-contained load bomb, in case you want to see how things work on an
otherwise unloaded system.
GratutityWare is a Trademark of David Lindes.
* GratutityWare is a concept.
* A License for (usually) Free Software.
* For Profit, or for other benefit of the author(s) and/or maintainer(s).
* Still being defined -- in any formal sense, at least.
Bottom-line, if you like this software, please visit
http://www.daveltd.com/src/util/ttyload/ and donate to the author.
Re- or Pre-packaging this software is expressly prohibited by its license.
This RPM of precompiled binaries is being supplied with the permission of
David Lindes, the author.
- * 2007-09-09 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> - 0.4.4-1
- Initial package.