Jump to letter: [
pocketsphinx - Real-time speech recognition
PocketSphinx is a version of the open-source Sphinx-II speech recognition
system which is able to recognize speech in real-time. While it may be
somewhat less accurate than the offline speech recognizers, it is lightweight
enough to run on handheld and embedded devices.
- * 2011-01-24 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> - 0.5.99-1
- Update to 0.5.99.
- Created dummy /tmp/python-config to aid with installation.
- * 2009-11-20 - Jerry James <loganjerry[AT]gmail[DOTCOM]> - 0.5.1-4
- Update python BRs for Rawhide
- * 2009-08-21 - Jerry James <loganjerry[AT]gmail[DOTCOM]> - 0.5.1-3
- More review issues:
- Fix license (gstreamer plugin is LGPLv2+)
- Remove unnecessary zero-byte turtle dictionary file
- * 2009-08-21 - Jerry James <loganjerry[AT]gmail[DOTCOM]> - 0.5.1-2
- Fix issues raised in review by Andrew Colin Kissa, namely:
- Improve description and summary
- Change the group to Applications/Multimedia
- * 2009-03-24 - Jerry James <loganjerry[AT]gmail[DOTCOM]> - 0.5.1-1
- Update to 0.5.1