linphone - Phone anywhere in the whole world by using the Internet
Linphone is mostly sip compliant. It works successfully with these
* eStara softphone (commercial software for windows)
* Pingtel phones (with DNS enabled and VLAN QOS support disabled).
* Hotsip, a free of charge phone for Windows.
* Vocal, an open source SIP stack from Vovida that includes a SIP proxy
that works with linphone since version 0.7.1.
* Siproxd is a free sip proxy being developped by Thomas Ries because he
would like to have linphone working behind his firewall. Siproxd is
simple to setup and works perfectly with linphone.
* Partysip aims at being a generic and fully functionnal SIP proxy. Visit
the web page for more details on its functionalities.
Linphone may work also with other sip phones, but this has not been tested yet.
- * 2005-09-28 - Francois-Xavier 'FiX' KOWALSKI <francois-xavier.kowalski[AT]hp[DOTCOM]> - 1.2.0pre3
- Updated to latests Simon's work
- * 2005-05-27 - Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez[AT]ivazquez[DOTNET]> 1.0.1-3
- Fix multiple menu entry and missing icon (#158975)
- Clean up spec file
- * 2005-05-06 - Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez[AT]ivazquez[DOTNET]> 1.0.1-2
- Fix libosip2-devel BR
- * 2005-05-04 - Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez[AT]ivazquez[DOTNET]> 1.0.1-1
- Update to 1.0.1
- Port patches from devel
- * 2005-03-23 - Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez[AT]ivazquez[DOTNET]> 0.12.2-7
- pkgconfig and -devel fixes