libresample - A real-time library for audio sampling rate conversion
A real-time library for audio sampling rate conversion providing
several useful features relative to resample-1.7 on which it is based:
* It should build "out of the box" on more platforms, including
Linux, Solaris, and Mac OS X (using the included configure
script). There is also a Visual C++ project file for building
* Input and output signals are in memory (as opposed to sound
* Computations are in floating-point (instead of fixed-point).
* Filter table increased by a factor of 32, yielding more accurate
results, even without linear interpolation (which also makes it
* Data can be processed in small chunks, enabling time-varying
resampling ratios (ideal for time-warping applications and
supporting an ``external clock input'' in software).
* Easily applied to any number of simultaneous data channels
- * 2008-10-15 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 0.1.3-7
- Relax CMake requirements
- * 2008-09-11 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 0.1.3-6
- Add a patch that switches to cmake for building and build a shared library.
- * 2008-02-11 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 0.1.3-5
- Rebuild for GCC 4.3
- * 2007-08-28 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 0.1.3-4
- Update license tag.
- * 2006-08-28 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 0.1.3-3
- Bump release and rebuild.