compat-libosip2 - oSIP is an implementation of SIP
oSIP is an implementation of SIP.
SIP stands for the Session Initiation Protocol and is described by the
rfc3261 (wich deprecates rfc2543). This library aims to provide
multimedia and telecom software developers an easy and powerful
interface to initiate and control SIP based sessions in their
applications. SIP is a open standard replacement from IETF for H.323.
This is a compatibility package for applications that have not been
rewritten to use the APIs in newer versions of libosip2.
- * 2008-02-19 - Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng[AT]fedoraproject[DOTORG]> - 2.2.2-16
- Autorebuild for GCC 4.3
- * 2007-08-29 - Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at fedoraproject dot org> - 2.2.2-15
- Rebuild for selinux ppc32 issue.
- * 2007-08-28 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 2.2.2-14
- Update license tag.
- * 2007-07-17 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 2.2.2-13
- Remove provides libosip2-devel
- * 2007-04-17 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 2.2.2-12
- Fix oops