lua - Lua scripting language
Lua is a powerful light-weight programming language designed for extending
applications. Lua is also frequently used as a general-purpose, stand-alone
language. Lua is free software.
Lua combines simple procedural syntax with powerful data description
constructs based on associative arrays and extensible semantics. Lua is
dynamically typed, interpreted from bytecodes, and has automatic memory
management with garbage collection, making it ideal for configuration,
scripting, and rapid prototyping.
- * 2009-07-12 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> - 5.1.4-9999.1
- Added fPIC to CFLAGS.
- * 2009-07-12 - Dag Wieers <dag[AT]wieers[DOTCOM]> - 5.1.4-1 - 6211+/dag
- Updated to release 5.1.4.
- * 2008-02-10 - Dag Wieers <dag[AT]wieers[DOTCOM]> - 5.1.3-1
- Updated to release 5.1.3.
- * 2004-03-23 - Dag Wieers <dag[AT]wieers[DOTCOM]> - 5.0.2-1
- Updated to release 5.0.2.
- * 2003-10-12 - Dag Wieers <dag[AT]wieers[DOTCOM]> - 5.0-0
- Initial package. (using DAR)