linphone - SIP Phone/Video Conference anywhere by using the Internet
Linphone is mostly sip compliant. It works successfully with these
* eStara softphone (commercial software for windows)
* Pingtel phones (with DNS enabled and VLAN QOS support disabled).
* Hotsip, a free of charge phone for Windows.
* Vocal, an open source SIP stack from Vovida that includes a SIP proxy
that works with linphone since version 0.7.1.
* Siproxd is a free sip proxy being developed by Thomas Ries because he
would like to have linphone working behind his firewall. Siproxd is
simple to setup and works perfectly with linphone.
* Partysip aims at being a generic and fully functionnal SIP proxy. Visit
the web page for more details on its functionalities.
Linphone may work also with other sip phones, but this has not been tested yet.
FIO Build - 08/30/2007 - Lott Caskey
* Enabled video support and compile with Livna packages
- * 2007-08-30 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> - 1.7.1-992
- Add disable-strict, enable-video and compile against Livna video codecs.
- * 2007-05-14 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 1.7.1-2
- Add patch for compiling against external GSM library.
- * 2007-04-17 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 1.7.1-1
- Update to 1.7.1
- Drop linphone-1.0.1-desktop.patch, linphone-1.4.1-libs.patch and
- * 2007-03-16 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 1.6.0-4
- Fix up encodings in Czech manpages
- * 2007-03-16 - Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff[AT]ocjtech.us> - 1.6.0-3
- Move autoheader after aclocal, fixes 232592