celt - An audio codec for use in low-delay speech and audio communication
CELT (Constrained Energy Lapped Transform) is an ultra-low delay audio
codec designed for realtime transmission of high quality speech and audio.
This is meant to close the gap between traditional speech codecs
(such as Speex) and traditional audio codecs (such as Vorbis).
- * 2011-01-24 - Lott Caskey <lottc[AT]fugitol[DOTCOM]> 0.7.1-1
- Updated to version 0.7.1.
- * 2009-02-02 - Peter Robinson <pbrobinson[AT]gmail[DOTCOM]> 0.5.1-2
- Updates for package review
- * 2009-01-05 - Peter Robinson <pbrobinson[AT]gmail[DOTCOM]> 0.5.1-1
- Initial package